Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your Marathon Coach today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Camp NIRVC Las Vegas, NV.

Wall to wall coaches in the parking lot front and back. Good times and good people at NiRVC.

Provisioning and preparing to cast off the lines tomorrow and “sail” to Florida.
What’s a “new-to-you” Marathon doing at an NIRV location?

I don't think you'll be able to fit in the garage behind you but you should try :)

What’s a “new-to-you” Marathon doing at an NIRV location?
Storage. There’s nothing in the Bay Area.

I wonder how costs compare to just storing in a campground? I left mine in Palm Creek when I flew back home for my mother's birthday and to get Elli from the breeder. I see this quite often.

That’s a loooong drive to get the coach from storage😳😳😳
It’s temporary as I look for a more permanent home closer to me.

I wonder how costs compare to just storing in a campground? I left mine in Palm Creek when I flew back home for my mother's birthday and to get Elli from the breeder. I see this quite often.
That’s fine if it’s temporary. It’s just me but I won’t leave my coach outside when I am not using it for an extended period. Their pricing is in the range of 10+ a foot plugged into 50 amp power. No one is going to watch your coach at a camp ground if there’s a power failure for an extended period even with auto gen start and it’s not trivial to find a 24 volt jump start for a bus. Usually only found some big rig wreckers.

For some reason I was thinking you were on a trip and that yacht was sailing. I get it now, like mine, it's in storage. Hope you can get sailing soon, still not sure when I'm getting out of harbor.

Peggy Sues 50’s Diner, Barstow, CA
Great harvest host location. Trucks parked around me and I ran the gen all night. Great location and food and easy on-off the interstate. Cellular internet really good.

1641454817199.jpeg

Desert Shores Motorcoach Resort, Indio, CA
Very nice and quiet owner park. Every lot has a house. These are the guest spots as we are visiting friends for a couple of days. Great place to walk for exercise.

1641455140477.jpeg

Latest resources

Back