Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
In this thread you can post your travels in your Newell Motorhome. When posting you must include a picture of your coach at your location.

Please include other campground details such as cellular strength so people know what carriers work or not, OTA and SAT capability, any highlights or amenities you'd like to share. If you're a drone pilot then feel free to take videos and upload to your YouTube channel and add a link to your video as well for even better presentation of your campground.

Refer to this post on how to optimally include your pictures in your post:

Alright @ehochuli85 - let's kick off this thread with some great pics of your coach at campgrounds...

delay GIF

LOL! Very good, Neal.
Okay, we're at Wolf Creek RV Resort in Pagosa Springs, CO. It was just a couple weeks ago that Neal and I met in person for the first time, although he has since bailed on me and moved on. This is a beautiful Class A resort, right on the San Juan River, (visible in one of my attached pictures). This is probably our favorite RV park in the country, and we've been to most of the top parks. Not only is it a beautiful park, but the owners of the park, and the individual lot owners, are great people and a lot of fun. There is no "snobbery" by the lot owners, like many of us have experienced in some places.

We're here for another two weeks, and then we head to Durango for a week.

Okay, now lets get some more of you Newell owners to step and send us a picture of where you are in your Newell today.

My best to all,
Ed
IMG_1088.jpg
IMG_5674.jpg

Ooh La La! Gorgeous!!

I finally got around to reading Neal's 'instructions' for this "where were you with your Newell today" forum. I see that I failed to note the wifi and satellite reception here.

ATT is very strong. Verizon is strong enough for phone calls, but probably not strong enough to stream. But the real solution here, and a real rarity, is that Wolf Creek RV Resort supplies excellent wifi to all guests, and you are welcome to use it to stream TV, etc. We've been here for a month, and we stream a lot of TV, and I've never used my ATT or Verizon, other than for my phone (Verizon), except to test the signal strength for this post. As for satellite - we have DirecTV and get great reception. It looks to me like all the sites are satellite friendly.

I've also posted one more picture that shows our full site. Most of the sites here are similar.

And now - NEWELL OWNERS - WHERE WERE YOU WITH YOUR NEWELL TODAY!!??

Wolf Creek Run 2022.jpg

Waited for Ed…😜…now too busy with driving and family, so today is 2 days ago.

Mammoth Mountain RV Park. Bring your ”A-game” for forrest floor dirt management; especially with your fur friend.
No cares about WIFI or SAT…I BYOI with TMO & ATT dual carrier.

0C6B83AB-43DF-4D2A-819B-F23E7B81CE06.jpeg
5F9A6565-B13C-4B5F-9075-BE8CF61A770B.jpeg
A0020A53-1A13-4C81-A0D4-BD13AB8C03C0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another 10 hour drive so today was yesterday.
Ambassador RV Park, Caldwell ID. Nice and clean gravel pads.

749F642A-BFC9-4047-95D0-61226D1D91FA.jpeg
1F2FD095-B671-459F-801B-E4A0067019CA.jpeg

OK, today is today…at Blackwell RV Park in Coeur d’Alene, ID…end of the season, nice and quiet the way we like it!

#1524 isn’t real happy about having her picture taken after playing in the dirt for a week then running hard through 900 miles of Idaho bugs. But, what @Neal wants, Neal gets!

UPDATE: slightly polished pictures posted to maintain her dignity.

28CF52A0-CF7E-4E27-BD06-BE95F38C33C0.jpeg
A69CC934-9ABE-4E57-8B9F-84C0039DA716.jpeg
561DA791-5AFD-4222-84EA-219D7B7DDA78.jpeg
6E9982A9-F136-4B4B-94CD-B8B58F259C2C.jpeg

Latest resources

Back