• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Today we are in Ft Lauderdale Fl at the Davie KOA. Reasonably nice place but over priced in my opinion. But it is season in Fl.
Be on your driving game coming in here it is tight. Note the tight U Turn coming in from the road then a very tight left turn into the park.

IMG_0999.jpeg
Park is clean and quiet. Front desk is pleasant and helpful.

IMG_0998.jpeg
it appears that there has been a change in management/ownership recently as there is an expansion currently underway. Many pull throughs being installed immediately on left as you are pulling into campground. The storage area has been cleaned up and utilized for additional backin spots. Google earth does not show this.

IMG_1008.jpegIMG_1009.jpegIMG_1013.jpeg

Last edited:
Try yachthaven next time. It’s a very nice rv park that recently underwent renovation.

Yacht Haven looks like a nice stop. Try that when back in town.😎

Just spent 2 weeks The Vineyards Campground in Grapevine Texas.. one of our favorite places!!
Gus in Grapevine 2023.jpeg
Gus in Grapevine 2023 Sunset.jpeg

Last edited:
Camp Margaritaville in Pigeon Forge, TN. Leaving tomorrow for Franklin, TN and then onto Gulf Shore State Park. Nice park and close to all the activities. I can’t imagine how crazy in peak season though.

IMG_7021.jpeg
IMG_7006.jpeg
IMG_7003.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Working our way west and south. Currently at Four Corners RV Resort and Marina right on Lake J. Percy Priest. Lots of residents but as clean and quiet as can be. Imagine the summer is quite busy being on the lake.

Attachments

• IMG_7025.jpeg
    IMG_7025.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
That is my favorite color scheme. Wasn’t available when I ordered mine. Beautiful coach.
It seemed to float down from the higher end models. Don’t see many out in the wild.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back