Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
A nod to Jimmy Buffet

IMG_0963.jpeg

We will be here until Saturday. Leaving in the morning on Saturday.

Met with Casey Tubman this evening at dinner, Pres of Newmar. Nice fellow.
He appears genuinely interested in making the product better and was asking about the coach and how it worked for us.
Not only does everyone complain about dim headlights, He has had first hand experience with the dim headlights. He hit road debris taking out the Oasis muffler. He will be addressing this in the near future if possible.
He was very receptive to my thoughts on improving the coach to make it better for us.

having a great time here at the Kountry Klub rally.

Met with Casey Tubman this evening at dinner, Pres of Newmar. Nice fellow.
He appears genuinely interested in making the product better and was asking about the coach and how it worked for us.
Not only does everyone complain about dim headlights, He has had first hand experience with the dim headlights. He hit road debris taking out the Oasis muffler. He will be addressing this in the near future if possible.
He was very receptive to my thoughts on improving the coach to make it better for us.
Is Casey there in a motorhome?

FLSteve :unsure:

We will be here until Saturday. Leaving in the morning on Saturday.
I'll wave at you as we go by. We're pulling into Key West sometime Saturday afternoon. Maybe we'll meet up with you sometime this Summer at Deer Springs RV Park.

Is Casey there in a motorhome?

FLSteve :unsure:
Yes. He spoke briefly to the group at the beginning of dinner explaining he is trying get an understanding of the RV user perspective. Also in my opinion, great Brand PR..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back