• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@skychs - resorts can be very expensive at 150/night depending where. For another discussion but I recommend looking into State Parks instead of resorts for a far better camping experience at a fraction of the cost.

Every trip so far has included a State Park ..... Letchworth, Hungry Mother and Promise Land. The only problem with those .... limited utilities. Some with no water or sewer. No Wifi. Limited cell coverage. We can live without technology but staying 4-5 days with no water/sewer is a challenge.

Over the years, we've found that state parks vary widely, from great to horrid. It seems to depend a lot on the state and its commitment to parks. You need to do your research in advance.

TJ

In this thread you can post your travels in your Newmar Motorhome. When posting you must include a picture of your coach at your location.

Please include other campground details such as cellular strength so people know what carriers work or not, OTA and SAT capability, any highlights or amenities you'd like to share. If you're a drone pilot then feel free to take videos and upload to your YouTube channel and add a link to your video as well for even better presentation of your campground.

Refer to this post on how to optimally include your pictures in your post:

Why only Newmars?

Why only Newmars?
This was something I started on another site that became and still is tremendously popular and also one of the greatest marketing assets to Newmar. The purpose behind this is people in their brand like seeing other vehicles of the same brand, i.e. Ford Mustang people like their mustangs, camaros, jeeps, whatever. So this one is specific to Newmar, anyone that wants a similar thread for their brand feel free to start one. I also created one that is not brand specific for those that want to post there.

Two Rivers RV Resort, Sevierville TN. At&t one bar, good wi-fi service, cable. Good Sam rated 10-10-10
two rivers.jpeg

This was something I started on another site that became and still is tremendously popular and also one of the greatest marketing assets to Newmar. The purpose behind this is people in their brand like seeing other vehicles of the same brand, i.e. Ford Mustang people like their mustangs, camaros, jeeps, whatever. So this one is specific to Newmar, anyone that wants a similar thread for their brand feel free to start one. I also created one that is not brand specific for those that want to post there.

I like hearing about these experiences - don’t care what rig. ☺️

Ernie ..... Two Rivers RV Resort looks beautiful. We will put that on our list. We are headed that way next weekend. The first couple of nights we were able to swap out a KOA for Anchor Down RV Resort in Dandridge TN. Thanks to Neal I took note of the two different addresses. One a physical address of the Park and the second .... the billing address. After TN we plan to spend the rest of the trip up in the Daniel Boone National Forest in KY.

Ernie ..... Two Rivers RV Resort looks beautiful. We will put that on our list. We are headed that way next weekend. The first couple of nights we were able to swap out a KOA for Anchor Down RV Resort in Dandridge TN. Thanks to Neal I took note of the two different addresses. One a physical address of the Park and the second .... the billing address. After TN we plan to spend the rest of the trip up in the Daniel Boone National Forest in KY.
Anchor Down is a very nice campground. We scouted it for future use, try for a lakefront site. Scenic drives not to be missed are: Roaring Fork motor trail; Tremont Logging auto tour before you reach Cades Cove, Rich Mountain trail on the right after you are in Cades Cove; and of course Blue Ridge Parkway

Latest resources

Back