• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
ALL good advice and lessons learned from experience. Thanks again for sharing. I've always been a bit cautious about cougars...always thought bears would hear/smell me and avoid me. Never had a stand-off with one. Mountain lions stalk and pounce...always stayed close to the kiddos on the back roads. Thanks again...

If this was a black bear, my behavior would have been much different. You would have never seen the video...but I would have hit reverse so darn quick and drove it like I stole it to get away. Black bear will chase you down. Brown will run away if given the opportunity.
You know your bears! Pound-for-pound, the black bear is more unpredictable and, therefore, more dangerous in most cases. They are physically less imposing, but much more temperamental.

Where Grizzlies get really dangerous is when you encounter a female with cubs. That is a predictable situation, however; she WILL always defend her cubs and their space.

TJ

Tagging along with the @NWIPs for a bit and we are in gorgeous Sun Valley, Idaho. The Meadows RV Park is well a wee bit tight for big rigs and most all are buddy sites so hopefully you like your neighbor. ?
0499EF96-A1B0-4D58-AB11-0AD32E9B2E13.jpeg

Tagging along with the @NWIPs for a bit and we are in gorgeous Sun Valley, Idaho. The Meadows RV Park is well a wee bit tight for big rigs and most all are buddy sites so hopefully you like your neighbor. ?View attachment 7285
Not the finest place we’ve stayed but the area around there is hard to beat. Enjoy!

HWH - Moscow, IA

Great people and welcomed me to look into my active air issue which was a bad ground on the aux compressor (hwh part) and moved my sensor board to a better location as my solar setup was in the way of the usual mounting location. Always good to be able to look under your coach. Last time I noticed the oil pan gasket leak, this time I noticed why you should never have lead acid batteries (corrosion) and I'll be replacing for AGM's this winter most likely.

Met Paul, the owner and founder, quite the talker, nice guy.

IMG_2963.png

Izzat you driving the coach onto the rack? Or, are you more sensibly behind the camera? Quite a setup they have.

TJ

Izzat you driving the coach onto the rack? Or, are you more sensibly behind the camera? Quite a setup they have.

TJ
They don’t let the owners drive onto the rack. You can ride but not drive??

67AF3BC6-8CF7-4418-86C8-67782369852A.jpeg
4C72EBE5-C4C0-4423-8B95-B103249E1512.jpeg
Pomo rv Campground, Fort Bragg California. The Mendocino coast is showing its beauty even with the drought.

Elkhorn Ridge Resort in Spearfish SD. Beautiful resort with a ton of amenities.
T-Mobile so so. Good cable TV. Decent WiFi. Highly recommend this resort.

0357177B-3716-4670-9BA1-71968B47937E.jpeg
6BD66D49-E84B-4F78-937B-BF63799BA819.jpeg

Last edited:
@J&JD what road did you take west to Fort Bragg? Some of those roads are the adventurous type @Neal lives for.

Latest resources

Back