• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
128 through Anderson Valley. A bit adventuresome in some spots but doable for the adventurous. We have taken 20 across to Willits but that is even worse but it’s barely possible.

128 through Anderson Valley. A bit adventuresome in some spots but doable for the adventurous. We have taken 20 across to Willits but that is even worse but it’s barely possible.
Hwy 128 is no problem; we have traveled it many times in everything from an ‘59 MGA to the Newmar Mountain Aire. It is not particularly fast, but easy to drive. Did you go through the Napa Valley? Grew up in the heart of the Napa Valley…St. Helena.

TJ

Last edited:
Izzat you driving the coach onto the rack? Or, are you more sensibly behind the camera? Quite a setup they have.

TJ
They said there are liability issues, I said I have a new coach picked out, they took the keys from me :cautious:

Highland RV Park, Bishop CA
SAT-Good
T-Mobile fair
Verizon-Good
AT&T- Best here
Very hot with record temps this week 100+. Thankfully we have been visiting family staying up in the mountains which is 20* cooler.
08ED2675-4E96-4CCB-8A10-C764FE2F2914.jpeg

This is my first extended boondocking and I’m enjoying it more than I thought I would
Per my recent post about us being too structured - this is what most are missing. You’re in a great area to find great opportunities to just pull off the beaten path and take in the lands. Please post lots of pictures, I wish I could have spent more time up yonder. Enjoy the boondocking, it beats the RV parking lot every day!

No, we came up 101. We want to do a Napa stay later in the year when it is cool. Judy

We are at a Harvest Host location just outside Johnson City, TN.
0CD851D0-1BDC-4FF2-8C64-62FD6AD9FA19.jpeg
0A786BAE-A377-4736-994A-8D28865298A6.jpeg

Our place in the Ozarks

IMG_2077.jpg
IMG_2094.jpg
IMG_2097.jpg

Latest resources

Back