• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Bet Elli is enjoying all that green grass.

Bet Elli is enjoying all that green grass.

It was funny to watch as she's been around nothing but dirt and rocks with her first months in AZ other than Flagstaff but that was covered in snow for the most part. So she thinks it's the best treat ever. The funnier part was her first sighting of a squirrel! She thought it was coming to eat her. She ran from it, hackles up, barked in a deep bark I've yet to hear from her. Day 2 with squirrel monsters went much better.

Zion River RV Resort right just outside Zion National Park which will partially open May 13th. Nice park, too many trees for Sat TV but cable is good

Attachments

• BEDCE8BD-FFE6-4478-9C2A-0E48DA7688A4.jpeg
    BEDCE8BD-FFE6-4478-9C2A-0E48DA7688A4.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 22
Been there, nice place, hope to go back next year...

Utah at Aspen Grove. Nice park for 5 days before heading to Mountain Home ID for a month. No cable, but like 35 chanels over air, great wifi and Verizon signal. 20200527_210939.jpg20200527_183920.jpg

Wow, beautiful pics @lostinfla - thanks for sharing for those of us stuck home. Everyone out in your Newmar's let's see some pics!!

Here's a nice rest area on the way here. 20200527_111330.jpg

Where was I today with my Newmar? Well, the bad news is that I was here in the driveway at the sticks-and-bricks. The good news is that I'm getting the coach ready for next week's departure (Lord willing) for Oregon and then over to Montana. Got the fresh water tank cleaned and flushed, several small mods taken care of and a bit of shuffling done in the storage bays to make life easier. Tomorrow, I'll replace the batteries in the TPMS sensors and pressure-check all the tires, plus...

TJ

Latest resources

Back