Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Custer’s Gulch RV Park Custer, SD

Nice park. large sites, lots of motorcycles as Sturgis starts on Friday. AT&T, Verizon ok, 2 bars. Sat TV good all sites.
938F13B0-567E-4CD5-A490-0D9B8C4CF8D7.jpeg

Last edited:
Sturgis is still going to happen? Wow.

GREETINGS FROM THE "MOTHERSHIP"!

We got here Sunday, & of the 52 available spots, 4 were vacant. Service techs got a lot accomplished, as there are maybe 28-30 here now.
They are fixing some warranty paint issues, & the sabotage that occurred on the right rear, near the rear cap. Paint & Body are backed up, so what was to be 5 days, may be more like 7-8, before the coach is ready. All but one of the warranty issues have been taken care of, & it should be done tomorrow!

Will try to verify tomorrow, but heard that Matt Miller's "Mom" passed away Saturday, yet nothing has been mentioned about it here. Maybe the family wants to keep it private.

Hope everyone is well, & those on the East Coast are safe from the "funny named" hurricane! Can't spell it nor pronounce it!;)

Time for a glass of wine, & baseball game!

Be safe everyone!!

We are at Flying Goose RV Park and Campground Minnesota. Nice place. No WiFi.

super cub for tailwheel endorsement.

I hope you had fun Neal. I did my float and tail wheel training in a Super Cub. No radio. Hand prop. The most fun I ever had.

I took your advise and spent last weekend at the Luray KOA. Beautiful campground. Perfect weather. Met some really nice people. Visited a couple wineries.

IMG_4671.jpeg
IMG_4688.jpeg

Awesome - I love that place! And when the BBQ place down the street (in town) they are the best! Luray KOA is so peaceful, I'll be going back soon. This was my view out the office window when there in early November 2017.

IMG_4224.JPG

Back at Hilton Head Island Motorcoach Resort, this time is spot 229. Outstanding place and the people couldn’t be friendlier. One of the few places that all four in our family can agree we love.

8DDFE97C-181F-4EA3-A678-C12DADE4120D.jpeg

On an another note, we definitely enjoy Luray KOA. It helps that it is close to home.

We are at Custer’s Gulch RV Park Custer SD, and leaving tomorrow for Indian Campground & RV Pk, Buffalo WY.

EDC1E16A-EADD-4ACF-933C-B61197B5E44D.jpeg

Latest resources

Back