• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Who's at Camp Newmar?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
As you're on FL you may want to consider going to a nearest NIRVC and getting RettroBands installed. I did this past October with my install of new tires. Here is a thread that discusses it if you're struggling to sleep:

I believe you said you're going to Hoots? I had mine installed at Hoots. Not sure if they are coming this year and the slots fill up fast if so.
Depending on the wheel used you can go with the Red Diamond as well.

The Spartan sales guy had me provide the model number of the wheel to verify they could be installed on our Superstar.

Prefer the option to drive on them if needed after a flat which is why we are having theirs installed. More install locations available as well rather than locked into NIRVC.

Either will help in the event of a blowout though.

Probably off topic for this thread so whomever, if desired, can start a new thread to compare, discuss, etc. I did look and find one comparison:

My thoughts on Rettrobands by NIRVC

Also need to keep in mind different policies such as NIRVC will replace yours if you get a flat and use the RettroBand, I think they will also cover moving it to new tires when needed? Can't remember on that one, but all aspects of the lifetime/lifecycle of the product in the future need to be evaluated.

Start a new thread as needed to continue the discussion.

Thank you, what is the cost to do the fronts?
I’m don’t have access but from memory approx $3600 plus labor of $550 for installation

As you're on FL you may want to consider going to a nearest NIRVC and getting RettroBands installed. I did this past October with my install of new tires. Here is a thread that discusses it if you're struggling to sleep:

I believe you said you're going to Hoots? I had mine installed at Hoots. Not sure if they are coming this year and the slots fill up fast if so.
that was when NIRVC was sponsoring Hoots. They have went back to the all volunteer model.

They took it back to how it originated rather than an AIM rally.

Latest resources

Back