• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Who's at Camp Newmar?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Question for the masses: This will be my first visit not arriving on a Sunday. Does Newmar mark the spots that are occupied while the coaches are in the service center? I’ve not paid attention to that aspect before. I should be getting there before the end of their workday.
If there is stuff in the spot, such as I leave my tow bar, don't use that spot. I’ll put a cone in a spot for you.

Camp Newmar is at capacity, never seen it as full as this. Drove over to the factory side to see how things are looking, no surprise, it's the thinnest I've ever seen this place. I'd say 50% of what I typically see. I do see some new buildings since my last visit a year ago. A new building where the old camp Newmar was, my guess is it's an expansion of paint. Another strip of bays outside of the main production line probably for coach cleanup items post production.

IMG_5471.JPG
IMG_5470.JPG
IMG_5469.JPG
IMG_5468.JPG

Nice pics and updates. I’m still dealing with missing my appointment last month and trying to line up the work elsewhere. I did get a appointment with the mobile Newmar tech in Indio Ca in Jan, and I’ll go to Coburg for the windshield. Some of the other small stuff (shade motor, getting the topper fabric re-stitched, etc) I’ll just do myself. I’m jealous and still a bit irritated. But I do like the reports and pics so thanks for that. Also that’s some fine November weather there!

Does Newmar mark the spots that are occupied while the coaches are in the service center?
No. If the owner does not leave something at the site like a water softener, chair or cone, it is considered an open site. That came straight from the mouth of a service tech. First come….

I’m still dealing with missing my appointment last month and trying to line up the work elsewhere.
Ugh. I’m supposed to be at Newmar now, but had to cancel. I anticipate it will take me awhile to get in. 🫤

Remember those videos where P-51’s etc strafed trains and they exploded? Anyone know of a P-51 available?

Manjit Minhas Burn GIF by CBC

The moment you realize it is time for an intervention.

IMG_5474.png

Remember those videos where P-51’s etc strafed trains and they exploded? Anyone know of a P-51 available?
Group in Texas that keeps old war birds flying. I actually took a ride in their P51 a few years back and did the “simulated” strafing run on the air strip. Cool going that fast at a 45 degree angle then pulling up not far above the tarmac and going straight up at the other end.

Don’t think it had any ammo loaded though :)

Latest resources

Back