• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Who's at Camp Newmar?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
The moment you realize it is time for an intervention.

View attachment 21625
This is when you stand up in the meeting and say hi, I'm Neal and I'm addicted to Amazon. We'll all gather around for support but you should choose one sponsor who has the same addiction.

Group in Texas that keeps old war birds flying. I actually took a ride in their P51 a few years back and did the “simulated” strafing run on the air strip. Cool going that fast at a 45 degree angle then pulling up not far above the tarmac and going straight up at the other end.

Don’t think it had any ammo loaded though :)
They used to be called the Confederate Air Force and were located in Harlingen, TX. They changed the name to something more politically correct and relocated their home base in past few years.

I think @Neal confuses intervention with getting ice cream. He’s probably there right now. We might have to send @Joe Hogan in for an exfil.

Well, I'm done with Amazon, I'm the proud owner of a fixer upper Essex! I love the colors!

IMG_5476.JPG

We survived day 1 of CPU at Newmar. Brain is on overload. Lots of systems to learn and details to follow. Spent the morning going through the details and looking at systems.
Did my CSI impression with my flash light looking for errors. Found some paint correction and clean up points.
otherwise coach is in pretty good shape.
More learning in the morning.
IMG_0787.jpeg

Last edited:
Today we discovered another reason that we prefer CPU. Toilet is being removed and either repaired or replaced. Missing bearing in large awning, not installed when manufactured, so new bearing has to be installed or another awning pulled from line installed. These are no issue here at Nappanee but would be a struggle at most dealers.

next area to inspect is engine and mechanical. Happy to learn that side radiator fan is now powered by hydraulics rather than belt system. Much simpler.

IMG_0783.jpeg

Latest resources

Back