RVF Expert
RV Year
RV Make
Salem
RV Model
Hemisphere 346RK
RV Length
38'
Am I the only trailer trash around this place? Surely there must be others........

We'd love to see more RVers of all kinds discover this great forum. It has only been here for about 6 weeks, so it will take some time for folks to find us. Glad you did! Now, bring your friends.

BTW, we are former 5th wheel owners and had lots of great times in ours. No "trailer trash" here; just fun-loving RVers of all stripes.

TJ

I’m sure not trash?
Don’t give up, Neal and a lot of us met on class A forums so initially I would expect a class A bias. This will change as word of mouth and internet search preferences change. Anyway all RV’s share a lot of the same components. Stuart

Am I the only trailer trash around this place? Surely there must be others........

We've only just begun, thanks for leading the tribe. Please help spread the word and bring more of your clan here and let's build this great community together.

Happy Holidays!

Glad to find out that there's another one! Was kinda lonely in here! What part of south Pa are you from? I grew up in ne Ohio

Welcome aboard, @Dannycandler, glad to have you here with us. Many if us here have had 5th wheel trailers during our RV years. We had a 32' Montana for about 10 years and it served us very well. Our grandkids all have fond memories of their trips with us in the Montana.

TJ

Latest resources

Back