RV Make
Fleetwood
RV Model
Flair, 34R
RV Length
34'
Fulltimer
No
Just bought an 05' Fleetwood Flair. The control panel for reading all levels (water/propane/battery) is inoperable (none of the lights light up, regardless of what button I push along the bottom). Pictured here:
ControlPanel.jpg

The four switches along the right DO operate properly BTW.

I'm at a bit of a loss for what to do about it (being so new to RV-ing). I searched around for a used one and couldn't find one (searches like "2005 Fleetwood Flair control panel"). Is there a way of determining a part # to help with my search criteria? Or just a better way to search? Can a newer compatible version be purchased?

In the meantime, are there manual means of determining the following levels: Fresh/Grey/Black water & propane? (I can user a volt-meter for battery).

Bottom left of the panel is the mfg, KIB and bottom right is the part number C07-0310. Doesn't look like it's still made, but there are some companies that aftermarket panels like these. You will have one or more fuses wherever your 12volt fuses are located (and possibly several places on the coach) that could interact with the unit, thats where I would start.

Bottom left of the panel is the mfg, KIB and bottom right is the part number C07-0310. Doesn't look like it's still made, but there are some companies that aftermarket panels like these. You will have one or more fuses wherever your 12volt fuses are located (and possibly several places on the coach) that could interact with the unit, thats where I would start.
I didn't even think to look at markings on the outside of it. Great info!
And fuses where a good thought. I finally just got around to those. All were in-tact.
I suppose next is to look for an aftermarket.
Thank you Scott!

ps. Is there way to mark this question Resolved? I don't see how to do that

there is a fuse marked spare number 14 in your fuse block in engine compartment, put a 15 amp fuse in there if one isnt in it, see what happens. my '96 bounder had the same issue till i found that.

Latest resources

Back