Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
This one is a first for me!! It seems like the black tank plumbing under the 1/2 bath is no longer venting properly. When we flush the water-closet the water does not go down immediately. There is a big-bubble that has to make it way to the surface before the water-closet can empty. Is there a vent or a studor style vent that serves the 1/2 bath toilet? The water closet in the rear of the coach is working fine. Very perplexing.

There are two vents on the roof. Given the locations, I believe one for each toilet. May want to check to make sure there’s no issue with it. Removal of one screw will allow vent cap to be removed.

I jumped on the roof to look at the vents as suggested. The vent in the rear looks fine, the clear picture is the vent right over the 1/2 bath. Looks like the vent top has been snapped off. Not sure how that would cause the issues we are experiencing but it certainly is not right. Thanks for your advice.

Attachments

• 20240820_193946.jpg
    20240820_193946.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • 20240820_193941.jpg
    20240820_193941.jpg
    888 KB · Views: 11
I would guess something went down that vent opening and is now blocking the vent from working. Others may have a better handle on this but you may be able to use a plumbing snake to check for blockage and clear it.

Latest resources

Back