• Commercial/Vendors welcome

19 days

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Glad to see you bought enough truck for that nice 5th wheel camper. :) (y) Too bad you paid extra for the painted bed cover shell and have to remove it before you can tow the camper. It really makes that truck look good!

I have family a bit south of there around Dayton.
I was born in Dayton. Grew up in Springboro. I have lots of cousins up there from my mom's side of the family. I've lived in North Georgia for almost 40 years now though and love it.

Glad to see you bought enough truck for that nice 5th wheel camper. :) (y) Too bad you paid extra for the painted bed cover shell and have to remove it before you can tow the camper. It really makes that truck look good!
It came with it but it's preferable. I'll be driving my belongings to ohio from Oregon in order to move into the 5th wheel. There's a lot of weather between here and there. Not to mention not so honest people when I stop each night to sleep.

It came with it but it's preferable. I'll be driving my belongings to ohio from Oregon in order to move into the 5th wheel. There's a lot of weather between here and there. Not to mention not so honest people when I stop each night to sleep.

Yeah, but what are you going to do with it when you get to Ohio? You have to remove it before you can pull your 5th wheel camper. Maybe the RV dealer would buy it from you for some price?

Yeah, but what are you going to do with it when you get to Ohio? You have to remove it before you can pull your 5th wheel camper. Maybe the RV dealer would buy it from you for some price?
If I don't find a quick solution for it I can put it in the garage until I do. The upside to having a toy hauler, I have a little extra room for stuff.

We'll I finally left Oregon behind yesterday. Took me two days because of the snow and mountains. We went east then south to Nevada. The roads are a lot nicer here.

I got to witness the side effect of driving too fast on ice when a pickup that zoomed past me and another person in front of me then flipped their rig in the ditch. Nice reminder to take it slow. Luckily no one was hurt.

I'm happy to discover I'm averaging 15 mpg even using 4hi.

IMG_20210125_100555155.jpg

IMG_20210125_092257425_HDR.jpg

Screenshot_20210125-172252.png

The sum of our second day on the road, heading towards our new home.

I've never understood how someone could flip a vehicle UPSIDE DOWN. Good Grief!! There was a crossover SUV on my road not too long ago UPSIDE DOWN in the ditch with some young girl standing there crying to the police. Speed limit is 35 MPH. It's a VERY curvy road so it's not like you can go fast. SMH. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Finally made it to ohio last night. Picking up the rig tomorrow morning ?

Latest resources

Back