• Commercial/Vendors welcome

19 days

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I've never understood how someone could flip a vehicle UPSIDE DOWN. Good Grief!! There was a crossover SUV on my road not too long ago UPSIDE DOWN in the ditch with some young girl standing there crying to the police. Speed limit is 35 MPH. It's a VERY curvy road so it's not like you can go fast. SMH. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Years ago one of my coworkers was returning to work after lunch. That is important because we were all at the lunch tables outside and we watched him come in at no more than 5mph and get hit on the side by another vehicle not going any faster. His toyota PU(you know the old little ones) was over on it's top in an instant. Who would of thunk.

Waves "hi" from Medford OR! Loved reading about your trials and tribulations. Now that you are there, more good news please!

Years ago one of my coworkers was returning to work after lunch. That is important because we were all at the lunch tables outside and we watched him come in at no more than 5mph and get hit on the side by another vehicle not going any faster. His toyota PU(you know the old little ones) was over on it's top in an instant. Who would of thunk.
I travel for a living. I put 40k plus per year on a vehicle. I see upside down cars all the time on the Interstates and side roads around the Southeast. It always amazes me. I've been driving for over 40 years and I've never even come close to putting a vehicle on it's roof. Or it's side. I mean what are these idiots doing rather than driving???? There's a tractor trailer on it's side weekly in Atlanta blocking traffic for hours on end. It's incredible how often it happens.

Cell phone ?.

Screenshot_20210201-151719.png

We'll she's all mine. Ain't that a pretty set up? Now to get the heck out of all this snow.

The people at the dealership were great. They even helped us unpack the truck into our new home and put the topper in the garage then installed a hitch for me. RVWholsalers in Lakeview Ohio. Awesome bunch of people.

I was hoping to hangout for a couple of weeks to get it all set up but I'm now thinking of going south first, it's supposed to be in the -° this week here soon. It's parked outside the super 8 for the night.

I travel for a living. I put 40k plus per year on a vehicle. I see upside down cars all the time on the Interstates and side roads around the Southeast. It always amazes me. I've been driving for over 40 years and I've never even come close to putting a vehicle on it's roof. Or it's side. I mean what are these idiots doing rather than driving???? There's a tractor trailer on it's side weekly in Atlanta blocking traffic for hours on end. It's incredible how often it happens.
I understand the tractor trailers. What yah gona do when an idiot tries to clip your front bumper?

IMG_20210202_134735221_HDR.jpg

We stopped at our first Walmart today with the rig. A little practice driving in little town ohio and getting a few things for our first real trip tomorrow. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few million things as usual.

Waves "hi" from Medford OR! Loved reading about your trials and tribulations. Now that you are there, more good news please!
lol, I lived in Grants Pass back in the early 80's.

Man your finding very unlevel spots!!!:ROFLMAO:

Latest resources

Back