RV Model
RV Length
Chassis
Freightliner
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Wrangler
Fulltimer
Yes
We are trying to get information on the Ventana. We have the 2020 Ventana brochure and went to the Tampa show and looked at the rigs there. The brochure does not answer a few questions.

Regarding Freightliner: How do I get a Spec Sheet for a Ventana? A few months ago I could google the terms and pull up on Freightliner RV (FCCCRV) a list of manufacturers and drill down to the model. I found one on the DS on an old thread (on the other board) and downloaded that. That gives us all the specs Newmar leaves off from the Brochure and what you have to get from a Sales person. Who might be wrong. ;)

Regarding the Ventana: What are the tire sizes on the 4369? Every bit we’ve been able to figure out except that. The DH really wants to know.

Also, does anyone have the table and chairs and “kinda, sort of desk” on the Ventana or DS? We have a really nice, comfortable booth in the CS and like it. As we travel and DH works on the table, he is realizing he needs a place for laptop, printer, drawer for hanging, paper, etc. The DS we looked at really offered this and we liked it. Since we will be FT, we need something we can turn into a desk. The table, chairs and desk option fits the bill; just wondering if anyone has it.

Thank you for your help and advice/direction!

We are on a Spartan, so no help there.
We have 305/70R22.5 tires.
We also have the dinette with roll away table, which I use to work on. At the show we saw the dinette with the computer desk, pretty tight computer drawer for keyboard and mouse. If using a laptop only should be fine.

Hey, boomer, thanks!

We are looking to use a laptop and perhaps a monitor. DH really likes the window to face on either the DS or the Ventana.

Re: the tires- is that the size all around or on the front vs. back?

What kind of Freightliner chassis information do you need? The 2020 Ventana 4369 sits on a FL XCR chassis. There is some info about it here.

Newmar's online model brochure has some basic specs.

What other spec information are you interested in?

Edit: 2020 Ventana 4369 tire sizes: Michelin XZA3: 275/80R 22.5 all around,

TJ

Last edited:
Hey, boomer, thanks!

We are looking to use a laptop and perhaps a monitor. DH really likes the window to face on either the DS or the Ventana.

Re: the tires- is that the size all around or on the front vs. back?
On ours the 305's are on all 8 tires. Oh and they are Michelin.

Hi TJ!

Thanks for the Freightliner link; when going there and clicking on “Coaches”, previously I could see a drop down list of all makes and models. Yesterday and today I simply can’t. I don’t know if it’s my tablet or if Freightliner removed the links. ??‍♀️

Here is a link Ventana to the Spartan site and all the data the husband wants to compare, rig to rig, DS to Ventana. We have the DS Spec sheet (pdf) for 2020 Freightliner-it’s up on IRV2 on a thread. He is a compare line by line, coach by coach kind of person. I have to find the data for him. ?

Thanks for the wheel size Boomer...that is what is Not is in the Brochure.

I did a little looking around on the Freightliner Custom Chassis website and it appears that their links to "Coaches" (where you would find the data you are looking for) are down. Don't know whether they are currently down for site updating (my suspicion) or FL has decided to quit providing that info (doubtful).

I have reported the bad links to the webmaster. Let's see if they come back up. Sometimes when web folks are updating a site, they wind up with broken links and don't realize it until someone says something.

Having owned both Freightliner and Spartan chassis motorhomes, I feel confident in saying they are very comparable. The pluses on each are offset by some minuses. From my perspective, there is very little noticeable difference. We have a Spartan Chassis on the current coach, but had a Freightliner XC on our previous Ventana LR and it worked just fine too.

TJ

Oh, Jim, that’s awesome! I don’t have a clue how to report to the webmaster! Thank you!

We went to the Freightliner seminar at the Tampa show and were really impressed by the displays, the information available and all the helpful personnel who were willing to answer questions. Really made the hubs happy to see the Freightliner chassis and he wants to get a Freightliner because of the steering based controls; so much easier than looking over to the left for basics-especially for DP rookies!

Really appreciate your help on this! Hopefully it’s a Tampa RV show glitch!

Jim, just want to thank you-what ever magic you did with the webmaster worked! We have both spec sheets now and thanks to you and that, Keith, DH, really wants a DS. ???

Latest resources

Back