• Commercial/Vendors welcome

2 pumps in less than 2 years?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I have been reading comments from folks that have installed the Remco and claim the pump runs at a much higher pressure than 75psi.
I've heard references to that, but I'm not sure any of them were first hand. There was also a post on the other forum the other day where someone had originally stated the same but then corrected himself as the pump being he referenced was not the Aquajet but some other pump whose name also starts with a A.

I think the statement about the high pressure is perhaps "fake news". Of all the folks that have posted about replacing their water pump with the Remco Aquajet, I don't recall any of them having any high pressure issues. The pump works great! My 2¢ worth.

The Remco 55 Aquajet ARV arrived today and I got it installed in 30m. Very simple plug and play.

i did have an issue getting the pump to stop when there was nothing calling for water. Called Remco and they transferred me to someone who wasn’t available at the moment. I left a message and he called me back 2 minutes later.

He said I just needed to let the pump run as it purged air from the line, so I did. It ran for a solid 5 minutes but eventually shut off.

water pressure is great and no drop off when another fixture is in use.

great recommendation @Neal . Maybe get these white labeled and add them to the RVF Swag!

You could have asked here, both @redbaron and I are aware that air in the system will do that :) We are Remco non-certified technicians :)

Glad you got it, it is a great pump, I love mine. I didn't even hook up city water today as I enjoy the pump that much!

Latest resources

Back