Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Sinsky

RVF Newbee
A 50 yr old female friend of mine has decided she needs to travel the country in a (new to her) 2006 Fleetwood 26Q and she is taking off in a few days for her trip. She pretty much has no clue about the "winterability" of her Class C and I was wondering if anyone on this forum can give her advice on how to deal with living in one of those during the winter months. The rig is in really good shape, but she doesn't know if the tanks are insulated/heated etc. Any advice?

A 50 yr old female friend of mine has decided she needs to travel the country in a (new to her) 2006 Fleetwood 26Q and she is taking off in a few days for her trip. She pretty much has no clue about the "winterability" of her Class C and I was wondering if anyone on this forum can give her advice on how to deal with living in one of those during the winter months. The rig is in really good shape, but she doesn't know if the tanks are insulated/heated etc. Any advice?
Winterability is a vague term. Winter in the California or Arizona desert is one thing and a whole lot different than a Canadian or Northern US winter. Where does she plan to travel?

The rig may have some cool weather options. Dual pane windows and holding tank heaters are an option. See the following for the specs available. https://library.rvusa.com/brochure/2006_ti_f.pdf

Darrell

Latest resources

Back