Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

winger

RVF Newbee
I am new to this forum (I used to own a Montana fifth wheel), am looking at this older Class A with 12,000 miles, am wondering what it's worth and any potential problem areas I should be aware of. Any suggestions?

Do an inspection or pay someone to do it for you. With only 12K miles on it the RV has been sitting for long periods of time. This is the worse thing that can happen to an RV. Check all the appliances and systems to make sure they still work. Run the generator. Run the A/C units. The tires are now 7 years old and while they have almost no miles on them the rubber is probably dried out and starting to crack from sitting in the sun. Figure in the cost of replacing them! Good luck!

Thanks-read them this morning (I've found these forums very helpful with somebody's thoughts!)
Keep in mind that people are 100% more likely to leave a bad review than a positive one. So it may appear that everybody is unhappy with their (fill in the blank) but the happy people are out enjoying theirs and not sitting on the computer making sure everybody knows how pissed off they are. ;)

So true. BTW-any ideas what site would value this unit (I have used NADA and KBB for cars in the past and neither one has any info on the MH?)

So true. BTW-any ideas what site would value this unit (I have used NADA and KBB for cars in the past and neither one has any info on the MH?)
I HIGHLY recommend RV Pricing and Appraisals on FB. This guy will give you CURRENT market value based on dealer sales prices and auction results nationwide. I've seen him save people 10's of thousands of dollars by arming them with pricing ammo to use when they go to the dealership to purchase. Or to show to individual sellers to bring them back into reality.

They also have a website. https://rvpricingandappraisals.com/

I HIGHLY recommend RV Pricing and Appraisals on FB. This guy will give you CURRENT market value based on dealer sales prices and auction results nationwide. I've seen him save people 10's of thousands of dollars by arming them with pricing ammo to use when they go to the dealership to purchase. Or to show to individual sellers to bring them back into reality.

They also have a website. RV Pricing and Appraisals

I think rvpricingandappraisals.com is a scam website. I submitted, had zero response after several emails. They took my $100 though.

Latest resources

Back