• Commercial/Vendors welcome

2019-2023 Newmars with Valid Air TSB 591

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Let me see if I understand this correctly. There are hundreds, maybe thousands of couches that have not had this filter installed?

So where are all the filters? Still hanging in the bay somewhere?

They are zip tied to the chassis near the drivers front tire.
Took them several years to catch this? Kind of makes you feel all warm and fuzzy doesn't it? :)

Newmar ... when you know the difference!
Their words, not mine.

Good News! It's not just Spartan.... My 2020 Mountain Aire Freightliner started having Valid "FAULT" warnings on the control panel. Strange noises occasionally. I tried to reset it with power cycles, Salesman switch et al. 50/50. then one day the noise and "FAULT" went away. Brought the generator out for inspection a few weeks ago and looked right under the Hot water/air connections on the driver side - there is the filter without a bag cable tied to the valid air pump. Have contacted Newmar and yes of course my serial number is on the list. Aired up and dumped the bags a few times and the pump is not happy. Awaiting parts to be shipped to a dealer.

Well, You may get a chance to "expound" on the incompetency!
Received a "NEWMAR" survey in email yesterday, & most, if not all of y'all should!!
Your chance to "tell it like it is"!!:unsure:

Oops, and this went on for how many years!! Another item to check during FPU🤓

I only wish I would get the survey email. Newmar often acts like I have never spoken to them. And their advertising - if you open a "new model" email they email back a few weeks latter to be sure "My Dealer" had contacted me. For the record NO dealer has ever contacted me from any Newmar Ad or marketing efforts. (excepting Transwest below)

I bought the coach with 8200 miles. discovered that they sold it for Prevost (good) but that it had many (really many) factory build faults that had made it unreliable. TransWest in Frederick Co. stepped up and fixed the biggest issue (FWS was build with 2 different length hydraulic pistons :( but that took almost 3 weeks to resolve (HWH figured it out in 5 min). there have been a host of other things (even last night) but overall I love the coach, it will just become like another child that I will have to support....

Latest resources

Back