• Commercial/Vendors welcome

2021 Newmar Predictions

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Nope. 1/12 scale is all that’s happening now. VTEX for life.

Does anyone have a link for the new 4354 floor plan? Thanks

@Hawkeye ... I think I found one
Dutch Star 4354 Floor Plan.jpg

FLSteve, Thanks, we really like this in a 43', who needs two toilets? I think a single vanity sink and a larger linen closet would be perfect. We would love to see one of these. We were in Nappanee this week, and they had the service center almost full of the 2021 Newmar coaches for the dealers to view. They probably had of these on display, but didn't let non-dealers to look around.

The 2023 TJ Electron-40 luxury all-electric coach is on the drawing board! Stand by for a stock prospectus. ;)

TJ
Just a thought. Instead of all electric, which is severely going to limit drive time, and drastically increase weight from front to rear lithium batteries, not to mention cost, why not borrow the technology that they use in trains. True, you still have to have a diesel fired generator, but it drives electric motors at the wheels. Fuel mileage goes way up along with power. No increase in weight.

We are actually looking into pulling our electric power directly from the earth's magnetic field via a "magnetoverter;" no batteries at all. That's a hush-hush research project, so don't tell anyone. :ROFLMAO:

TJ

Last edited:
Hmmm, suspect, any MH all electric, or diesel electric, will have severe growing pains. Now to mention, all the RV parks would have to dig up current services, increase the power in the ground, rebuild the pedestal's with charging port, or at least, every site have 100A service. The expense will never pay off while I am still alive. If you think it's hard to get camping spot now, the bill for the conversion/refit would be in the millions per park, you willing to pay 100 plus night for that privilege? Today, (worked for the second largest power marketer in the USA for 28 years) the current infrastructure cannot handle the additional electrical load proposed and if you think it can you are out to lunch. CA is way underbuilt now for electrical distribution, why, environmental regulations and "not in my backyard" mindset, then those same people bitch because of brown outs.

And think of it this way, every vehicle is electric, we still have to go to work and come home, people are still going to drive, massive artic blast comes down east of Rockies, through Midwest and takes over half country, it happens over 24 hours, every one of those electric vehicles uses what, electric to heat the inside so the occupants don't freeze to death, which ups the current draw to 75%, and the thing is now empty, stuck in massive traffic jam in every major city east of the Rockies. Millions of people are going to freeze to death, because no one can get to them, because all the electric tow trucks are out of juice. The electric vehicle is a pipe dream which one day is going to haunt the people who support it.

Please note, due to our environmental regulations we DO NOT MANFACTURER lithium batteries in the USA, nor do we allow the recycling processing of them. They are made in China, and they are shipped back their to be recycled, which means they are dumped in a landfill, to pollute the water/earth or dumped at sea, to pollute that. Biggest boondoggle on this planet. Additionally, the electricity used to manufacturer the electric vehicle (welding, cranes to hoist etc.) is 10 times more than the vehicle will save by not using fossil fuels. Now don't get me wrong, diesel/gas is not good for the planet, but electric is not the panacea everyone thinks it is. The CNG Gas hybrid is a way better choice, and this nations has 200+ years of known NG in the ground. But I am just an ignorant person, and will be dead and gone long before the electric vehicle takes over.

Latest resources

Back