Newmar
RV Model
London Aire 4551
RV Length
Chassis
Spartan
TOW/TOAD
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I am working on a post that is very long, and very detailed. Until then, I am just too excited to show you the quality of the coach I have now.

I have had my coach for almost a year. When I received the coach, the paint was *TERRIBLE*. Newmar visited NIRVC no fewer than 3 times to look at my coach, with me present for one of their visits.

We had several occasions of work orders approved, to later be denied. It was an exercise of patience on my part, and diligent pursuit of customer satisfaction on NIRVC's part. Once approvals where worked out, I was able to find a time between planned trips to leave it with NIRVC for the 45 days they needed to do the repairs and a 3 stage cut and buff on the entire coach, all paid for by the Newmar Warranty.

I now have the best looking paint job I have ever seen.

Here is a quick video walk thru I took as soon as I arrived home before putting it into the garage.

Thursday I start doing the Paint Protection Film and Ceramic Coating of the coach.

All I can say is WOW! Do not let that beautiful piece of equipment leave its garage!

And under warranty no less. Worth the struggle I’d say. It‘s ready for Concours!(y)(y)

Wow. I notice the unique trailer hitch riser you have. What is the brand?

@redbaron ... almost looks like a mirror. Tells me that NIRVC Dallas must really have a good paint and body shop.

FLSteve (y)

Wow. That looks amazing. Hats off to NIRVC for helping getting this approved for you and for doing such a great job.

Having fun now!

20221208_121824.jpg
20221208_121833.jpg

Latest resources

Back