2022 Newmar London Aire 4551 - RedBaron Build

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Given the obviously reasonable labor rate, a couple questions:

1. Was there much of a wait for an appointment?
2. Did you have it done in Alvarado?

Im going to be in Austin for nearly a week for a wedding with a lot of down time between three short events. So a trip to Centramatics and back would make good use of a full day otherwise spent sitting around eating and drinking and telling stories that have already been told. And my old tires would probably appreciate it as well as the moving parts of my suspension.
@Rich W. - I just had mine installed on Monday. I emailed the contact person that @redbaron mentioned on a Thursday and asked if I could arrive at their factory Sunday afternoon and stay the night in their parking lot if they could fit me in 1st thing Monday morning. It was scheduled just like I wanted, and they had me out of there by about 9:30 am. I watched the entire installation process and it was very orderly and meticulously done. The installers know what they are doing. We then drove back to Houston and I did notice a definite improvement in the ride. It was not like "night and day" as I was not that bad before installing them but the steering wheel is totally vibration free now. So I think a good addition going forward.

That's my story.

FLSteve ;)

IMG_9090.jpg
IMG_9094.jpg
IMG_9095.jpg

Finished my water works project

Includes: sediment filter, pressure regulator, soft water filter, and pressure gauge.

Also installed a pressure washer with 100Ft of hose on a reel, and DI Water for spot free rinse.
20220428_172240.jpg
20220428_180112.jpg
20220428_180246.jpg
20220428_180253.jpg
20220428_180300.jpg
20220428_220754.jpg
20220428_220827.jpg
20220428_220838.jpg

WOW! That is an amazing set up.

Well done and well designed! (y)

I am wondering about your plans/thoughts about the sanicon 'bayonet R Drain', ie the backup discharge outlet. It looks like yours is like my 2022 DSDP: approaching but not reaching the hole in the floor and doing so with an odd angled approach. I've not tried but am doubtful there is floor clearance to connect a dump hose. Even then, is it meant to bend the hose over through the floor? Interested in your thoughts about this apparently poorly designed backup.

Latest resources

Back