• Commercial/Vendors welcome

2022 Newmar London Aire 4551 - RedBaron Build

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
That is very interesting how there is electrical going into the ceiling, it appears. on the forward side of your kitchen slide.

Bet you're so excited you can't stand it! lol Hey, want me to come over and drive you around in it? You know, until it gets broken in a bit?

That is very interesting how there is electrical going into the ceiling, it appears. on the forward side of your kitchen slide.
it is the angle--those are the lights and / or speakers that remain above the slide.

Bet you're so excited you can't stand it! lol Hey, want me to come over and drive you around in it? You know, until it gets broken in a bit?
Excited yes---until I think about the fact that it will be Feb 2 when it is ready to drive to Texas...then I get very nervous.

Excited yes---until I think about the fact that it will be Feb 2 when it is ready to drive to Texas...then I get very nervous.
Weather is always balmy in Texas first part of February 😎😎😎

Weather is always balmy in Texas first part of February 😎😎😎
I am very scared that we had 80f today. That means we may be headed to a 0F and below February again

I'm jealous. I asked, and was told yes to build photos, but they did not happen. Kept "missing" the build timing. You are lucky to have these images of your build. Frankly, every Newmar should have them as they are all hand-made. Pride in the process should be part of the brand.

It would be easy to install hi-res video systems that stitched together build progress from the factory floor. Too bad newmar doesn't do this.

I have finally been able to clear my schedule to arrange pickup of my New 2022 LADP4551.

It has been waiting for me @ NIRVC Lewisville since Feb 28, 2022. I originally planned on picking it up mid March, but had schedule conflicts and had to push it back.

I will be at their facility April 12 to start the delivery process.

I had arranged for the Anti-Sway kit and new shocks to be delivered to NIRVC, and yesterday when I was talking with Eddie Braley, the general manager, he let me know that those have already been installed and he has had a team go thru the coach to address any issues that they found. I am hoping that the delivery experience is on par or exceeds that of a factory delivery.

NIRVC actually was able to keep this coach longer than most new ones arriving, so I am hoping this worked out in my favor. I have learned from past experiences never to rush a delivery.

I will have plenty of pictures and details about the delivery process towards the end of next week. Stay tuned!

I have finally been able to clear my schedule to arrange pickup of my New 2022 LADP4551.

It has been waiting for me @ NIRVC Lewisville since Feb 28, 2022. I originally planned on picking it up mid March, but had schedule conflicts and had to push it back.

I will be at their facility April 12 to start the delivery process.

I had arranged for the Anti-Sway kit and new shocks to be delivered to NIRVC, and yesterday when I was talking with Eddie Braley, the general manager, he let me know that those have already been installed and he has had a team go thru the coach to address any issues that they found. I am hoping that the delivery experience is on par or exceeds that of a factory delivery.

NIRVC actually was able to keep this coach longer than most new ones arriving, so I am hoping this worked out in my favor. I have learned from past experiences never to rush a delivery.

I will have plenty of pictures and details about the delivery process towards the end of next week. Stay tuned!

Sure not many commitments I can think of that would keep me for SIX WEEKS from picking up my new London Aire !!!

Latest resources

Back