• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Ahh, the RV life . . . :-)

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We had lunch at the "Original Tiki Hut" restaurant. Best blackened chicken tacos I've ever eaten!

Tacos.JPG

Then we took a walk around the marina and reminisced about the good ol days of when we had boats. I'm sure the memories are better than the actual experience, lol. And then we stumbled onto this beauty.

Here is what I want !!!

boat 2.JPG

Unfortunately, here is what I can afford. :rolleyes:

boat.JPG

We had lunch at the "Original Tiki Hut" restaurant. Best blackened chicken tacos I've ever eaten!

View attachment 17196

Then we took a walk around the marina and reminisced about the good ol days of when we had boats. I'm sure the memories are better than the actual experience, lol. And then we stumbled onto this beauty.

Here is what I want !!!

View attachment 17193

Unfortunately, here is what I can afford. :rolleyes:

View attachment 17195
At least you could haul the little one behind that beautiful London Aire.

Last edited:
Just checking if any of you guys who love the RV life have ever had to do any body repairs.

Two night stay at Stone Mountain Campground and it is an awesome park. Except for the Internet, which is slightly slower than dialup. Adequate for email though but using my phone as a hotspot is much better.

Took the tram up Stone Mountain and checked out the view from 1,800', then back to the Commons for lunch with a marvelous view of the lake. And wow, what a lunch, Pineapple Chicken with Rice and Broccoli. A close challenger to the Blackened Chicken Tacos we had down at the Original Tiki Hut in Ft. Pierce.

Note Trish, subliminally spreading the word about our park! ;)

DSCN0597.JPG

DSCN0609.JPG

Lunch View.jpg

Lunch.JPG

Just checking if any of you guys who love the RV life have ever had to do any body repairs.

Check with a reputable local RV dealer for recommendation of a body shop. We have one near where I live that does excellent work.

Latest resources

Back