• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Air brake lock

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I cut a pool noodle to size and cut a slice down the side...did the same for the front hood cable...not the strongest but works (though I rarely use the brake one and have never had a problem...hopefully didn't jinx myself!)

The cnc metal ones caught my attention...and prompted me to design something I could use. Loved the testimonial about a guy stopping to go into a shop, to find his coach rolled into something after his pet bumped the switch off.

Plastic works. You would think the metal would give you added protection from theives or pranksters...but it's only a matter of using a tubing coupler to join the two tubes that go into the switch...as long as they can can start the unit...the parking brake is easily defeated

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240626_111932_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20240626_111932_Samsung Notes.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 9

There's the clip-on version...

I sent Charlie’s pattern to my daughter who said her boyfriend will print it and bring it over when we see them this Saturday for my sons birthday. He says it was less than one dollar of 3D printing material.

@Neal- the one you purchased looks good, but could not find anyone who was currently selling it….or I missed it.

Thanks everyone.
Rich

My solution my be to high tech for some of you, simple chip clip works

clip 2.jpg

clip.jpg

I clip it on the AC vent when in travel mode, your welcome

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back