Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Answered Anyone have a good POC in Newmar customer service?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Kinda tough when you live in the SF Bay Area. Those 5k round trips get a bit long & pricey.
I, too, spent a week in Moscow Iowa for AA at HWH. Everyone should spend a week camped out in the HWH factory in Moscow.šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
I wanted to put some miles on my coach after DEF header and DEF pump replacements before my emissions warranty expired in April, so the 5,000 mile junket had a dual purpose. Tripple is you count taking Angus for a rideā€¦

Attachments

• 95DA46EA-A2BE-4A3A-9B5C-044C6CA7F13B.jpeg
    95DA46EA-A2BE-4A3A-9B5C-044C6CA7F13B.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 4
What dealer?

I donā€™t know what issues you are having, but 5 months sounds insane. Have thought about taking it to Newmar? Good luck. Hope you get it back soon.
Holland RV in Palm Desert, California.
They're going through a new ownership change among other issues.
My issues are for the most part minor.Like any new home there are small things that needed to be worked out and for the most part those issues were resolved on our first service visit.
On our last outing we had a generator issue and error 14 was showing. I was able to make the generator work but the issue needs to be resolved.
2 other issues from our original visit also remain.
The steering wheel is off about two notches on the spline and has the steering wheel to the left a bit to go straight.
The other issue is the dreaded "Service Advance Track" warning light/error.
Funny with these last three issues... The service department thinks (or wants) I'm going to take the coach to L.A. to the Onan service center and also another trip to L.A. to some Ford dealer that might be able to fix the Advance Track and steering issue.
Our contention is that we purchased the motorhome from Holand RV. Not Ford and Holland needs to deal with the issues.
We'll see how it all plays out.
Our next big outing is May 28th and we hope these finale issuse will be resolved by then.

Latest resources

Back