Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Answered Anyone have a good POC in Newmar customer service?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Neemer

Crayon Eater
RVF Supporter
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
DSDP 4326
RV Length
Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
ISL 450
TOW/TOAD
2023 Winnebago ERA 70A or 2012 Ford Taurus
I’m getting extremely frustrated with Newmar’s lack of response to my emails. I’ve been sending them emails detailing issues that I want addressed under warranty and getting squat for responses. In the past month I have sent three emails and received zero responses.

I will give them credit for consistency though. It’s been this way for the entire year I’ve owned this coach. I’ve been using [email protected]

You should have a specific email for your dutch star group. I use Ventanaservice@ - I think your emailing the wrong group. DS owners should be able to help.

@Neemer Here is the POC info from my 22 Dutch Star. I have had good response via phone but have not tried the e-mail.

IMG_2628.JPG

One technique I use is I always put my coach number in the subject. For example:

999123: Broken whatever

Lol...
We have our new Baystar at the dealership for the second time.
The first time they had it for 3 months.
This time they have had it for 2 months with a generator error.
We did pop in and take it for a weekend since nothing was being done to it anyway.
When we went to pick it up we learned that the work order had been misplaced so for 30 days it just sat there.
We took the coach for the weekend and returned it on Monday. ( I had my spare set of keys)
On Wednesday I went in to see if they found the work order and when they thought they might be able to make some progress on the repairs.
I was told that they were waiting for me to bring the coach back to start a new work order. I informed them the coach was returned Monday and is still sitting in the parking lot where I left it.
It was at that time I was informed the Keys were lost or misplaced.
So we made out another work order and we continue to wait for repairs.
I understand things are tough with a problem getting parts and good people to make the repairs but this is out of control.
We've been patient and told them we're in no big rush but I feel my leniency is being taken advantage of.

I was told that they were waiting for me to bring the coach back to start a new work order. I informed them the coach was returned Monday and is still sitting in the parking lot where I left it.
It was at that time I was informed the Keys were lost or misplaced.
What dealer?

I don’t know what issues you are having, but 5 months sounds insane. Have thought about taking it to Newmar? Good luck. Hope you get it back soon.

We've been patient and told them we're in no big rush but I feel my leniency is being taken advantage of.
Never, I repeat NEVER say this to a service department anywhere.

I called Ventana customer service last Thursday, as part of the conversation the rep adviced me to expect at least 3 weeks to for a response to an email. They were booking service appointments for December!

Starting April 31st Newmar will be charging $75 per email.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back