Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Resolved Anyone willing to share their 9mm Luger ammo hoard?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Yesterday I was at the local sporting goods store and the only handgun ammo they had was 10mm at just $20 for a 50 round box. Naturally that is the one caliber handgun I don't own.
What's the problem? Just buy a 10mm handgun to fill out your collection! ?

TJ

Funny thing today at Walmart in Montgomery AL. Had to buy CO2 cartridges, and went to the Sports section. No one around and I waited for a long time someone to show up. I noticed all the BB pallets, CO2 cartridges etc. were behind locked glass doors.
ALL the ammunition (mostly shotgun shells) was on a open shelf, totally unattended? Any kid could have slipped some in his pockets.

My SO went to Coastal, a local farm store, cus he heard that there was a supply of Taurus Judge revolvers there. As I mentioned, I cannot at my age slide back the top thingie, so a revolver sounds good. This one, as well as a Smith and Wesson, can use some small shot gun type shells. (note: I don't know the lingo nor anything else about guns. I used to know how to shoot).

The clerk at the store said good luck on finding any personal defense weapon now a days. The last time they had one of the Taurus ones was in March - no deliveries since.

This thread talked about shortages in ammo, but clearly there are shortages in weapons themselves.

My buddy and I each had a shotgun barrel cut down. It took the shop almost 2 weeks to get it done they were so busy. I truly believe that until the election is over there will continue to be a record number of firearms sold and ammo will continue to be in short supply.

If Biden wins I think gun sales will continue to be unreal as many people seem to fear there will be strong anti-gun legislation in the near future. Personally I already own too many guns.

Young man, you march yourself right into the bathroom and wash your mouth out with soap!!! That kind of talk just won't be tolerated in this house! :ROFLMAO:

TJ
Mouth Wash GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

After the failed first attempted online order, I placed a second order with a different seller. I have now taken delivery of some Swedish ammo from Norma. Thank you all for your comments and suggestions. I’m all set for now.

After the failed first attempted online order, I placed a second order with a different seller. I have now taken delivery of some Swedish ammo from Norma. Thank you all for your comments and suggestions. I’m all set for now.
Norma makes good ammo; I think you did well. Glad you found some. It is crazy right now with the ammo supply; hardly any to be found In the more popular calibers.

TJ

Latest resources

Back