• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Are you changing you plans with the new covid numbers

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I'm not changing plans unless I can't get somewhere due to some law. I think if you look at the increase based on total population stats it's negligible as usual. There is a part of this puzzle the media never seems to tell us and that's a positive test vs. someone with actual symptoms or hospitalizations. We don't even know the false positive rate of these tests as just Friday Elon Musk tested positive and negative which is good, he finally raised this very issue.

Like Trump or not he's brought the media into the spotlight in what we can trust or not. I don't watch the news anymore, their information serves me no purpose. I'll get what I need from the Internet, peers, wherever and take it with a grain of salt.

So again, NO. And with the weather making change of venue i.e. outdoors vs. indoors AND this is the start of illnesses such as bronchitis, flu, etc. it's natural for illness to increase, I believe. I'm no doctor or surgeon general, just applying a little common sense.
I totally agree. Headlines and reports are misleading. I wish they’d just report bare facts. And our newspaper today they reported record high numbers and then qualify them all that some of the data was old ...some of it was people that might be sick or might not.....some of those people who had no symptoms but tested for antigens...and STILL, I know of no one who has Covid. With a population of nearly half million, 100 new cases do not scare me. (near Houston, too) I’m really tired of being manipulated by an increasingly unprofessional media.

We are not changing plans to head south from CO to TX and then east to FL. We are not doing anything that involves large groups or enclosed areas like indoor dining. We'll do takeout as eating local foods is one of the benefits of travel. The RV lifestyle allows us to control how we engage w/ others.

I gota tell ya! At first I was concerned about covid with good reason (almost a year ago). But what we are seeing now is just to convenient, and happened with high dose flu vax. With the similar symptoms and a faulty test, I'm thinking it is a control thing and to make the Trump look bad. I am doing like I have been, just don't believe the numbers.
Interesting.. I know of no one that has had bad side effects from the high dose flu vax. My wife and I both took the vax and other than a sore arm for a couple days, nothing.

Nope. Still hunkered down waiting for spring. :cool:

Latest resources

Back