Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is some of the work we completed today. First up installing a tray, our coach came with no trays in any of the bays.

IMG_0111.jpeg

IMG_0113.jpeg

Our storage area with the pegboard has piece of play attached to the back and you can't install hooks. So we decided to build area for cleaning supplies. We may have to add some bungees to hold.
IMG_0115.jpeg

Very nice, Gizmo! Our coach came with a couple of metal trays in the pegboard bay, but they don't hold a candle to yours. Pretty classy.

TJ

@Gizmo, really like the w pegboard bay wooden rack. Nice job. Mine also came with the metal trays like @TJ&LadyDi mentioned. Might need to redo them.

FLSteve

On the drive side we like to keep all the items we use in setting up camp so built a shelf for the aft area.
IMG_0117.jpeg

Last edited:
I am thinking how in the heck did @CaptainGizmo put a slide tray in his coach at Camp Newmar? That is one talented individual. :unsure:

What no trays in a DSDP? How can that be. I have to look @Gizmo's profile before I realize dohhhhh! Nice work all the way around and glad to see @CaptainGizmo made it to Indiana without 10 feet of snow on the ground.

Apparently, there are 2 Gizmos here now. heaven help us!

I’m CaptainGizmo, and yes, We made it safely without much more than 4” hitting us in Flagstaff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back