RV Make
Forest River
RV Model
Georgetown 31L5
RV Length
35'
Fulltimer
No
Are there any sites similar to Kelly blue book where you can get a book value for an RV ?
Also due to the Pandemic is 2021 ( Forest River ) a year that you should stay away from ?

Good morning,
In the lending business, the most common is NADA (now J.D. Power). I don't know of any lenders that use anything else for RV values. If you need a hand finding a value, we can do that. We just need year, make and exact model.
Let me know how we can help.
Thank you,
Ken

@Jireh Financial ... I have always wondered about this question as well, so I went to the NADA (now J.D. Power) website and entered my coach information (2021 model). It gives me a 1) Suggested List Price, 2) a Low Retail Price and a 3) Average Retail Price. So, if I understand this correctly, the Average Retail Price is what I should expect to sell to for? Also, where would the dealer trade in value fall in relation to these?

FLSteve :unsure:

@Jireh Financial ... I have always wondered about this question as well, so I went to the NADA (now J.D. Power) website and entered my coach information (2021 model). It gives me a 1) Suggested List Price, 2) a Low Retail Price and a 3) Average Retail Price. So, if I understand this correctly, the Average Retail Price is what I should expect to sell to for? Also, where would the dealer trade in value fall in relation to these?

FLSteve :unsure:
A dealership would be lower than all of those. Suggested List is what MSRP was when new. The version we use (and lenders) updates 6 times a year and include the wholesale value. That is the number that most lenders care about. They lend on a percentage up from there. Some base value on Average Retail but they go down from there. If we have the year, make and exact model we can help with that.
Ken

A dealership would be lower than all of those. Suggested List is what MSRP was when new. The version we use (and lenders) updates 6 times a year and include the wholesale value. That is the number that most lenders care about. They lend on a percentage up from there. Some base value on Average Retail but they go down from there. If we have the year, make and exact model we can help with that.
Ken
Thanks @Jireh Financial ... understand it a little better now.

FLSteve (y)

Latest resources

Back