• Commercial/Vendors welcome

FYI Blue Ox Cable - Check Connections

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Hi Neal, I was on Amazon getting ready to order a new coil cable because my shredded to pieces, I was ready your post able the cable being changed, is there anyway to change to wiring configuration on the new sealed cable or must it be done on the toad? Im not even sure if I want to purchase another Blue Ox Cable. Thanks

Hi Neal, I was on Amazon getting ready to order a new coil cable because my shredded to pieces, I was ready your post able the cable being changed, is there anyway to change to wiring configuration on the new sealed cable or must it be done on the toad? Im not even sure if I want to purchase another Blue Ox Cable. Thanks

The new cable is sealed and that's a great thing, much improved. It's very easy to change it on the toad which is what I did.

Ok Thanks for the Info, I'll have to find the new configuration diagram, Im sure it's not hard just have to make sure its right. DO you know if I can find that on Blue Ox or does the new cable have a diagram

@Chuggs told me how to test for the one change. There is one port larger than the others. Search this site for blue ox and you should find the info on it. Let me know if you can't find it but I think either I or @Chuggs posted how to test this with a voltmeter.

I think I found his post, I'll Have to copy the information there and hope Amazon sends me the correct Coil Cable, I guess I'll know because you said the new ones are sealed! Neal Thanks a Bunch I don't know Blue Ox didn't put some kind of information slip in the new package with this information on it! Im sure Im not the only one that's looking to replace there cables and still have it wired for the old cable!

Thanks Neal I saw this Tread, I just ordered the new coil it looks straight forward as far as rewiring. Thanks Again for your help.

Hey Neal, I just received my new cord from amazon and this is what came! It's the old style Cord, Im not sure what's going on, I was expecting the new cord with the sealed ends.

Attachments

• IMG_4530.JPG
    IMG_4530.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 17
That is the old style. Black ends on both ends is the new style.

Latest resources

Back