• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Bourbon trail for RVers?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Wanted to bring a little something for my short trip to Gaffney and found that I had Maker's 46 in my cabinet at home, wanted to leave the good stuff at home. I actually like this one. Also, wanted to pick up some small glasses like @GlampDaddy had and found these. Its currently in use and perfect size!

Amazon product ASIN B01M5GVFIH
IMG_5592.JPG

By the looks of the bottle, several samples have been taken.

Siping on Makers as I read this. Mmmmmm!

Wanted to bring a little something for my short trip to Gaffney and found that I had Maker's 46 in my cabinet at home, wanted to leave the good stuff at home. I actually like this one. Also, wanted to pick up some small glasses like @GlampDaddy had and found these. Its currently in use and perfect size!

View attachment 22145
Just trying to do my part to keep your Amazon driver employed. Enjoy!

New offering from my local small grocery store. Gave it a try and I approve. A proper Bardstown product.
IMG_2384.jpeg

Not sure I mentioned it but I camped here White Acres Campground last year just because it was that time of day, looked like a decent place, price was right, etc and it is just west of Bardstown. Not sure if its on “The Trail” but its in the neighborhood and a nice place to stop.

View attachment 22145
We’ve been to the Makers Mark Distillery. Beautiful Place and great tour Even for the non drinkers. Must see!

Then, for the purists, there are Scotch Rocks. These days I take mine with a splash so melting ice is no longer an issue. But for neat drinkers, they are the ticket.

Latest resources

Back