• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Bourbon trail for RVers?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I like visiting the micro distilleries I find along the way. This was one we visited in 2016, there was a brewery across the street. Andrea is not much for bourbon or beer but she enjoyed the tasting at both of these. No I did not need to carry her out. 😂. A lot we find along the way are Harvest Host.

Hi all - these are all great suggestions for RVing the Bourbon Trail. For some additional ideas, you might want to check out our "Bourbon and Bluegrass" GenieTrip. Create a Free Trial and you can customize it with Campgrounds and more!

I just took a look at this @AdventureGenie - Scott - very nice resource and very informative. Impressive!

When you make it to Jack Daniels, there is a micro in Kelso TN, Prichard’s. They are in an old school building and HH.

Personally can’t do bourbon due to migraines - but can do moonshine for some reason.

Not on the trail specifically but if heading to Florida I’d check out

Took some back last year to our friend that was keeping an eye on the house and he loved it.

Personally can’t do bourbon due to migraines - but can do moonshine for some reason.

Not on the trail specifically but if heading to Florida I’d check out

Took some back last year to our friend that was keeping an eye on the house and he loved it.
Might be the burnt wood byproducts...

If you like Moonshine...might be worth a trip to Edgefield, SC. Carolina Moon Distilleries' Rabbit Spit is probably one of the smoother offerings I have sampled. I have their 116 proof clear and 80 proof Peach on hand.

Might be the burnt wood byproducts...

If you like Moonshine...might be worth a trip to Edgefield, SC. Carolina Moon Distilleries' Rabbit Spit is probably one of the smoother offerings I have sampled. I have their 116 proof clear and 80 proof Peach on hand.
Yeah, it is kind of strange - anything other than moonshine (beer, wine, liquor, etc) is a crapshoot on getting a migraine.

Tennessee Shine makes different whiskeys (Salted Caramel, Cinnamon, etc.) and those don’t bother me either.

Appreciate the update on the additional distillery.

@Neal, if you're going to be in near Nashville check out Nelson Brothers Greenbrier Distillery. Probably the coolest story in the distillery business. They have just remodeled their tasting experience and now have some fine dining onsite to go with the fine bourbon!

Neal,

Wife took me out to Kentucky for my 50th last year. We stayed at Louisville South KOA which was easy access to Bardstown, KY, which has a plethora of distilleries, and downtown Louisville. We also stayed in Frankfort, KY to visit Woodford Reserve and Buffalo Trace. It’s a beautiful area with plenty of non-liquor related stuff to do as well.

Bill

I did not have time to make a stop on the way home and don’t want to rush the experience but made a local stop for some trials in the interim. Hope to make a nice RV adventure maybe next summer

IMG_5531.jpeg

I did not have time to make a stop on the way home and don’t want to rush the experience but made a local stop for some trials in the interim. Hope to make a nice RV adventure maybe next summer

View attachment 21896
Looks like a pretty nice local stop you made. Enjoy!

Latest resources

Back