Building a small RV park, Part 3

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Yes....a fantastic site! And the table seats four for "drinks" too!🍻🥂🍷🥃🍸🍹:cool:
Dang...this gets better and better. I've never stayed in a park that provides cocktails!!!🍸🍾🍹🍷🍻🍺🍸🍸

Dang...this gets better and better. I've never stayed in a park that provides cocktails!!!🍸🍾🍹🍷🍻🍺🍸🍸
Don't forget to tip generously...the waiter can get very surly! ;)

Spent some time with a chainsaw and although we still have a good distance to go, I believe it's got potential!

First pic is the view from Site 14, looking East. Pictures 2&3 are from Site 13, looking South. Each picture was taken from where you would be if you were sitting under your extended awning.

There is quite a bit of haze in the air today, not sure where that's coming from. We had a lot of smoke from Canada last week, but most of it has dissipated.

DSCN2074.JPG

DSCN2076.JPG

DSCN2078.JPG

Nice...do you process that wood for the fire pits ? What kind of trees are they ? And if you do split the wood, you must be in awesome shape...I recently split about a cord (with a splitter of course) and it wiped me out 😉 Blessings

Nice...do you process that wood for the fire pits ? What kind of trees are they ? And if you do split the wood, you must be in awesome shape...I recently split about a cord (with a splitter of course) and it wiped me out 😉 Blessings
Yes, we process all the wood here. It's a combination of several species of Oak, some Pine, Poplar and whatever else we bump into. It falls down faster than I can cut it.

Awesome shape? lol, not in about 40 years. Two years ago I was in OK shape, today, not so much. Haven't been working as much as I was when we started the park, and that with too much beer, has made sure that awesome has left the building. :)

Yes, we process all the wood here. It's a combination of several species of Oak, some Pine, Poplar and whatever else we bump into. It falls down faster than I can cut it.

Awesome shape? lol, not in about 40 years. Two years ago I was in OK shape, today, not so much. Haven't been working as much as I was when we started the park, and that with too much beer, has made sure that awesome has left the building. :)
Too much beer? Exactly how much beer is too much? :ROFLMAO:

Latest resources

Back