• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a small RV park, Part 3

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Yes, they're getting a good bit of attention. But most of the people who have booked are people that know us, and they know that when they visit, the sites will be much different than what they look in the construction pictures. Unfortunately, many people can't see beyond what they look like today, and envision what they'll look like in 4-6 weeks.

But one guest is asking to book from June 1'st through the end of October. So that's kind of nice. But I'm not sure that I want to tie up a site for the entire year. Yes, it's nice to know it's occupied, but that also means that nobody else gets to visit, and that cuts down on the word-of-mouth advertising that we count on for future visitors.

That being said, at $50 a night, I'm pretty sure they will fill up quickly! :)
That’s great news! And I am sure once you have pics with trees and leaves, it will generate even more interest!

Looking forward to seeing it.

I have been to the Lazy Hiker Brewery and although no free beers it is worth the visit. 😀

When you mentioned word-of-mouth advertising it reminded me I had failed (not forgotten) to tell you, that when I registered for the summer NKK Rally I put the picture you took of Marilyn and me at your park. Nobody mentioned how good-looking I was but wanted to know where this park was. No worries, my referral fees are reasonable.

It rained all night but the new gravel held up marvelously! And it's drop dead gorgeous up there, even without leaves on the Oaks. Can't wait until everything is in full bloom.

Image 1 is the latest tree I moved up from a lower location. It's a beauty! About 20' tall, it's a White Pine and it was a handful getting it up the mountain. What an asset to the park!

DSCN4083.JPG

DSCN4096.JPG

DSCN4098.JPG

Meet "Franklin", our robot lawn mower! Franklin isn't real fast, but he works all day/night and except for an occasional recharge, he doesn't require a lot of breaks.

Franklin will leave his docking station, amble on over to the scheduled job, and when complete, he will go back to his docking station until his next scheduled job.

Cool! What brand?

What does Ryker think of Franklin?

What does Ryker think of Franklin?
It'll be another couple of months before Ryker is allowed to be off-leash. But my guess, it won't warrant much more than a sniff or two. :) It probably doesn't move fast enough to interest him.

Latest resources

Back