• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a Small RV Park - Year 2

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Less expensive. I would have gone with the same green metal roofs that we put on all the gazebos and the pavilion, but you can't see the roof on the RV barn anyway, so less expensive won out. :)
I don’t think that Neal will complain that his new Ventana home has asphalt shingles instead of metal roof.

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

Looking good Jim. Nothing but the best for your new coach.

HH

Nice home

Jim just curious did you price out going with a metal building, or stick frame was your only choice?We went with a metal building 7 years ago, because of cost.Back than even with my labor being free, it was less.

Jim just curious did you price out going with a metal building, or stick frame was your only choice?We went with a metal building 7 years ago, because of cost.Back than even with my labor being free, it was less.
Hi Barry!

Yes, I did. The metal building was more expensive. But it wouldn't have mattered as Trish didn't want a metal building and I'm getting pretty good at doing what Trish wants.

BTW, we came down to see you off but you got out early. Sorry we missed you.

Sorry we missed you also, that day was our longest drive. We will definitely be back!! Looking forward to seeing that new rig when we return. Thanks again for a great time.

Sorry we missed you also, that day was our longest drive. We will definitely be back!! Looking forward to seeing that new rig when we return. Thanks again for a great time.
Thanks again for visiting. Trish and I enjoyed the tour of your beautiful Dutch Star. And again, the floors are absolutely KILLER!

Hey Jim, hoping to move north of Raleigh soon. You avail when it's time for me to build the home for my RV?

Hey Jim, hoping to move north of Raleigh soon. You avail when it's time for me to build the home for my RV?
lol, probably not me! But the guys that build mine will probably be available! :)

Latest resources

Back