• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a Small RV Park - Year 2

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
You know, I have learned to really like you Deer Springs folk. However, jealously is beginning to rear its ugly head.….good stuff @Jim , good stuff.
Thank you so much J&JD. That really means a lot to me. Really, it does!

For the size of that "storage" I am wondering if the LADP is really a trojan horse and there's a liberty that's going to be sitting in there instead. 🤔

For the size of that "storage" I am wondering if the LADP is really a trojan horse and there's a liberty that's going to be sitting in there instead. 🤔
Or a Marathon 😁

What dimensions are you building? Been contemplating this and wondering if it is worth it when we travel 6-7 months a year.

Ya'll wrong - my Ventana! Duh! My new covered camp site when visiting.

What dimensions are you building? Been contemplating this and wondering if it is worth it when we travel 6-7 months a year.
Hi MBTM, it's 16' wide, 55' deep, and 16' high.

Hi MBTM, it's 16' wide, 55' deep, and 16' high.
Why did you decide to go with osb and I assume shingles instead of a metal roof?

Why did you decide to go with osb and I assume shingles instead of a metal roof?
Less expensive. I would have gone with the same green metal roofs that we put on all the gazebos and the pavilion, but you can't see the roof on the RV barn anyway, so less expensive won out. :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back