Building a small RV park.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
See post #408

What are those pads for, @Jim? They look too small and thin for parking pads. Patios?

TJ
They may not look like it but they are 10'x10' and the picnic table's will sit on them.

I wager they’re for the gazebos because his inspections dept is run by a structural moron
The fix isn't all that bad. I'm in the process of jacking up the offending gazebo's, digging out a 12"x12"x12" footer, and then filling that with concrete. When it dries I'll drop the gazebo back down and attach it. The other issue was the lack of hurricane clips, and that was an easy fix.

Trish found some steps for the dog park.

DSCN3937.JPG

DSCN3938.JPG

Here is the area where the two porch swings will be hanging. Nice view of the little pond and the meadow beyond.

DSCN3941.JPG

DSCN3948.JPG

@Jim do you have a plan for guests that may not leave? Never mind, forgot about the dog!

Okay, I'm ready to book #8. Looks like I'm gonna have to time it right with @MemoriesByTheMile. ?

Okay, I'm ready to book #8. Looks like I'm gonna have to time it right with @MemoriesByTheMile. ?
You can't...I already have it booked! Are you thinking this could be the new permanent address?

You can't...I already have it booked! Are you thinking this could be the new permanent address?
So it's like that Meester Buddy! @Jim I foresee dispute resolution in your future.

Latest resources

Back