• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a small RV park.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
If you want a real nice ride take 68 out of Sweetwater to 64. I DON'T recommend doing the ride in your coach like I did :oops: :oops:
Lots of turns and steep inclines?

Amazing what a little bit of sod will do for the place!

DSCN4025.JPG

DSCN4026.JPG

DSCN4016.JPG

DSCN4031.JPG

Hi Curtis. If you went up Hwy 64 toward Murphy, then yes, you passed within a 1/4 mile of us. Today is the right day to come by though, we have 8 pallets of sod being delivered about lunchtime. Can use all the help we can find!

Deer Springs RV Park
I see now. I stay on 74/19 in Murphy to get to Cherokee/Maggie Valley and 64 drops off and goes south before turning east. I'd have to stay on 64 to find you. You're close to Fountain City and not far from Franklin. I've ridden motorcycles down that way before. It's a great ride on the bike. I'm anxious to see what it's like in a 40' DP. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Looking good, @Jim! You are smarter than the average RV park designer, putting the picnic tables on a concrete pad. That way, you can mow the grass without moving the tables. Rarely do we encounter an RV park where that is done. (y)

TJ

Lots of turns and steep inclines?
Yup, definitely not for the faint of heart in a long RV. Great for a motorcycle. New sod looks great.

Last edited:
So when does the website open for reservations??

So when does the website open for reservations??
Still don't have power @NWIP. Called my contact at Duke Energy, he said that once he releases the job it's out of his hands. Called the building department, had to leave a message for the head inspector to call me back.

Same old song and dance, just a different day.

Waiting on rock for the pads to be delivered as well. Then have to get some 57 stone for the walkway that goes from the coach to the gazebos. So still lots of things going on.

And after all that...one can tell you are still having fun with this project. That's the blessing...a labor of love. The place is awesome Jim...well done ?

Still don't have power @NWIP. Called my contact at Duke Energy, he said that once he releases the job it's out of his hands. Called the building department, had to leave a message for the head inspector to call me back.
After a bit of research, I found my final inspection was being held up by environmental. Somebody didn't cross the right "T" or something, and the process stalled. Guess it would have sat there forever if I hadn't started digging around. Anyhow, the head guy said he would walk it across the hall and get it taken care of. Hopefully, we will have power soon.

Latest resources

Back