• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a small RV park.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@Jim ... if this has already been asked then please disregard this.

I was working on a new trip last night using RV Parky and could not find your park. Have you tried to get it listed with them yet?

FLSteve
Yes I have, several times in fact. The don't respond in any fashion, way or form. Wasn't impressed with their communication skills, or should I say, their lack thereof. Have I misjudged them?

OK glad that you’ve contacted them. All I know is they’re good to use when you’re setting up a trip like from my end, but I don’t know how they are with the actual Campground owners. I do see on the mobile app there’s a way for people like me to suggest they add a Campground so I’ll do that and we’re be working it from both ends.

OK glad that you’ve contacted them. All I know is they’re good to use when you’re setting up a trip like from my end, but I don’t know how they are with the actual Campground owners. I do see on the mobile app there’s a way for people like me to suggest they add a Campground so I’ll do that and we’re be working it from both ends.
OK, I just added it again. Message said the park will be verified and I'll be notified in a few days. But... I've seen this message before! We'll see. :)

@Jim ... I just did the same thing and got the same type of message. Hope it works.

FLSteve

Hey Neal: This should win the thread of the year award. ?
Can't think of a better topic. Congrats @Jim - Ed McMahon will be showing up at your doorstep soon.

Can't think of a better topic. Congrats @Jim - Ed McMahon will be showing up at your doorstep soon.
Ed and Johnny both were here. Ed handed him a card, Johnny held it to his head and said, "12 million dollars". Opened up the card and read "Twelve things that Jim won't win."

But it was nice to see them both again. Ed really didn't look well . . .

Ed and Johnny both were here. Ed handed him a card, Johnny held it to his head and said, "12 million dollars". Opened up the card and read "Twelve things that Jim won't win."

But it was nice to see them both again. Ed really didn't look well . . .
How cool is that. I guess he didn't bring you the Publishers Clearing House giant check then? Well maybe next time.

How cool is that. I guess he didn't bring you the Publishers Clearing House giant check then? Well maybe next time.
Maybe, maybe not . . . :) The neighbors accepted it for me.

publishers clearing house.png

Latest resources

Back