• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a small RV park.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Sounds like the RV park trainers are working you well. Obviously don’t bend over too far backwards or you’ll end up messing something up. Stick to your rules on booking etc. You’ll find your way. You may want to consider an emergency overflow area which may be dry camping only for when someone does break down in a site. Glad business is booming right off the bat. Pay it forward is good but there are some shady RVers too. Don’t get yourself in trouble.

Good stuff,you will be fine, nothing wrong with learning on the fly. My guess you have likely paid it forward many times in your life.

@Jim , I’ve been about 80 miles away from you this past week and if I could have made the timing work, I would have dropped in on my way home. Maybe next time. Best of luck!

Could it be that the campground down the road is steering all their problems your way?
I guess seeing the worst of what could happen, in the beginning stages of your "running a rv park" isn't all that bad. Guess you don't have the front gate up yet, if people are just showing up?

JIM......
After reading your above post; I have come to a conclusion.
Combined with your "composition" ability and flair for" painting a word" picture, YOU NEED TO WRITE A BOOK about this entire adventure.✍️
It may not make it to the "Best Seller" list (but you never know) but it will definitely be entertaining for "RV Folks" to read!

I look forward to additional "stories" when we come to visit!(y)

We've been watching Momma Duck sitting on her eggs for just about a month. And then today, this happened! :) She's so proud! Good job, Momma Duck!

DSCN4685.JPG

DSCN4772.JPG

DSCN4769.JPG

DSCN4727.JPG

DSCN4771.JPG

Last edited:
JIM......
After reading your above post; I have come to a conclusion.
Combined with your "composition" ability and flair for" painting a word" picture, YOU NEED TO WRITE A BOOK about this entire adventure.✍️
It may not make it to the "Best Seller" list (but you never know) but it will definitely be entertaining for "RV Folks" to read!

I look forward to additional "stories" when we come to visit!(y)
lol, while the complement is probably undue, I thank you much @Jabber Jaw !

Could it be that the campground down the road is steering all their problems your way?
I guess seeing the worst of what could happen, in the beginning stages of your "running a rv park" isn't all that bad. Guess you don't have the front gate up yet, if people are just showing up?
Nah, I know them personally. Just the luck of the draw. :)

@Jim ... if this has already been asked then please disregard this.

I was working on a new trip last night using RV Parky and could not find your park. Have you tried to get it listed with them yet?

FLSteve

Latest resources

Back