• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a small RV park.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Edit: And after being run through the ringer with the Spoofy bunch, the Traycik's paid me in an envelope with this on it. Wow, makes it all worth while. :) Thank you, Tim and Ginny! What a wonderful couple!

View attachment 9169
Way to go Tim & Ginny on site #7 (y) (y) (y) :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: ???

Way to go Tim & Ginny on site #7 (y) (y) (y) :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: ???
And "Thank You" Steve for the referral. Without that, we would probably never have had the pleasure of meeting them. :)

I’m just wondering why @Jim didn’t mention until the last evening of our visit, they are part owners of a brewery nearby?. Be sure to ask on arrival!.

I’m just wondering why @Jim didn’t mention until the last evening of our visit, they are part owners of a brewery nearby?. Be sure to ask on arrival!.
Clearly an oversight in the marketing plan! :)

I hate hanging sheetrock and I hate taping sheetrock. But it's a necessary evil. So yesterday I bit the bullet and taped the sheetrock that was hung 3 or 4 months ago. It came out well. This will be the laundry room but unfortunately, it will not be ready until we open again next season.

DSCN6260.JPG

DSCN6269.JPG

DSCN4061.JPG

Last edited:
Jim we are in Hiawassee this week. Is there a day that’s good for you we could come by meet the two of you and see the park.

I’m guessing there is a PM someone here but I did not find it.

I'd rather wrestle a bear than hang sheetrock! I've done both, trust me.

Looks like we will be spending Independence Day with you guys next year, just locked in our favorite site for 11 days. Depending on how things run in the spring, may be able to sneak down for a shorter visit before hand.

I'd rather wrestle a bear than hang sheetrock! I've done both, trust me.
And if there is a close runner up to hanging sheetrock, it's painting! Turns out I'm an ambidextrous painter, I suck no matter which hand I use. :)

Anyhow, got the walls painted and the flooring down yesterday. Still have to trim out the windows and close in the water tanks, but that can wait until I have more time. Most important was to get the room as tight and insulated as possible so that the soon-to-come freeze's don't do some damage.

And it's coming fast! Was 22* here yesterday.

Laundry room.JPG

May I ask what gauge wire you ran to you 50 amp pedestals, and how far from the main panel?
I want to install a 50 amp service to my coach at my house. Thanks

@DHudson - go to Home Depot and ask for 50 amp cable. I did that, bought a 100' box and used about 80 ft.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back