Building a small RV park.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I guess everything will be decorated for our stay in October? Awesome

We just spent a week at Elm Hill RV Resort on Percy Priest just west of Nashville, TN. Full hookups and no dump station on site. I think it just eliminates a smelly spot you don't need. Cell and internet is a big deal for many. For us, good internet access allows us to work remote and that's. Even working off our own hot spots requires good cell reception. They did have shower and bath facility but we use our own.
Thank you,
Ken

Step away! You still officially have a week of summer left.

We just spent a week at Elm Hill RV Resort on Percy Priest just west of Nashville, TN. Full hookups and no dump station on site. I think it just eliminates a smelly spot you don't need. Cell and internet is a big deal for many. For us, good internet access allows us to work remote and that's. Even working off our own hot spots requires good cell reception. They did have shower and bath facility but we use our own.
Thank you,
Ken
Looks like a wonderful park. Actually, resort. I didn't see anything about pricing or whether or not there was a sewer hookup. Being out on the peninsula like that I wasn't sure.

We haven't had much bandwidth lately, but now get to report that we finally took possession of the coveted Site #8 over the Labor Day holiday! As an added benefit, we got to share a campfire with FLSteve and the charming Lisa, along with the best camp hosts ever, Jim and Trish. Our second stay at Deer Springs - and can't wait for our next visit!
IMG_3283.JPG
IMG_3271.JPG
IMG_3275.JPG
tempImage5Z315B.png

:oops: Our mostest favorite site! Can't wait to get back!

Looks like a wonderful park. Actually, resort. I didn't see anything about pricing or whether or not there was a sewer hookup. Being out on the peninsula like that I wasn't sure.
Full hookup up. I don't even remember seeing a dump station. We paid $110 a night and the Labor Day premium was $140 for off water. Real nice bike trail close by and we have E-bikes so that was great. We already made reservations for next Labor Day but on the water this time.
Ken

We haven't had much bandwidth lately, but now get to report that we finally took possession of the coveted Site #8 over the Labor Day holiday! As an added benefit, we got to share a campfire with FLSteve and the charming Lisa, along with the best camp hosts ever, Jim and Trish. Our second stay at Deer Springs - and can't wait for our next visit!View attachment 8936View attachment 8939View attachment 8937View attachment 8940
Can you believe it? I had to come down EVERY NIGHT and start a fire for these flatlanders. :)

Latest resources

Back