• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Built my Def Sensor Simulator

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@NWIP ... did you order the parts very recently. Need to get my stuff ordered tonight. Just wondering if there is a backlog.

FLSteve

I ordered about 4 weeks ago and everything was readily available, took about a week to receive all the parts.

I ordered about 4 weeks ago and everything was readily available, took about a week to receive all the parts.
Well like they say ... if you snooze you lose. Looks like the boards and CAN BUS items are now out of stock till mid-March. I will try again then. I did order the other parts that I could find.

FLSteve

@FLSteve - I just ordered canbus kit this morning. Plenty of stock--404 right now.

you only need one of these. It will need to be soldered, but that is very simple as it is just 4 connectors that need to be used.
@redbaron ... just one question. When you click on the link in the instructions it takes you to this one that appears to have all the parts that need to be soldered on. The above link does not show them. Any issue getting the one in the link since it matches the instructions?

FLSteve

Amazing what you have to do to keep your $500,000+ RV running...

Amazing what you have to do to keep your $500,000+ RV running...
Yep ... and I just spend another $71 on the parts to build my DEF Sensor Simulator. Just got it finished and programed. Hope it's never needed, but I will put it in the category with life insurance, extended service policies, etc. etc.

FLSteve

Latest resources

Back