• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Burning Man a muddy mess

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I don’t know if it is true, but I heard the tickets to get in are $575 per person 😳

Last edited:
When we left home on August 25th, our first stop was Sparks Marina Rv, a nice clean park. There was a big sign that said people returning from Burning Man would not be welcome at the park. I guess they have had some bad experiences. I have never seen such a thing before. I wondered how they could tell, but this year, the mud coated rvs will be obvious. Judy D

When we left home on August 25th, our first stop was Sparks Marina Rv, a nice clean park. There was a big sign that said people returning from Burning Man would not be welcome at the park. I guess they have had some bad experiences. I have never seen such a thing before. I wondered how they could tell, but this year, the mud coated rvs will be obvious. Judy D
Its usually just the a generous helping of white powdery dust that is caked on everything that crosses the playa. And I’m sure they’ve had experiences with people hosing off their rigs and even just driving in and staying the night they would leave a mess behind. Add mud to that and it would just be a disaster. But yes its obvious - any vehicle coming back from BM is always completely coated with tan colored grime.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back