• Commercial/Vendors welcome

FYI Campground etiquette

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I think I'm the only "campground owner" on the forum?

I don't know if the threat to their trees is valid or if they just want to sell you firewood. But I will toss out this shameless act of self promotion and say that here at Deer Springs RV Park, we don't care if you bring your own firewood or not. If you decide to purchase ours, it's dry and it's only $20.00 for all you can burn for the length of your stay. :)

And to help you feel good about your purchase, we donate the proceeds to the local school lunch program and the local humane society. Got to give back a little every now and then, right? :)
Oh lol I thought there were a few others. Either way it’s not meant to call anyone specifically out, more of just venting from a recent experience. Most campsites we go to are like you with the firewood, we normally avoid places that don’t allow outside wood. This place we went to was a last minute booking for one night. We missed that little details on the fine print.

Hah! Wait til I get there in October! Be prepared to drink tequila by the campfire. 😂
LOL, well I certainly hope so! :)

LOL, well I certainly hope so! :)
I can attest to their enjoyment of Tequila........
It was "Five O'Clock Somewhere"!:cool:🥃🍹

Latest resources

Back